Employee Counselling Glasgow
An employee’s ability to work in an effective manner can be affected by difficulties arising either at work or from their personal lives. That’s why employee counselling can be so effective!
Watch this video to find out more
The types of issues which employees might need counselling for include:
Work related issues
- Job dissatisfaction
- Disciplinary issues
- Sexual harassment
- Difficulties in peer relationships
- Difficulties with line management
- Changes in work roles
- Redundancy, actual or threatened
- Work stress
- Anger management
- Bereavement and loss
- Couple relationships
- Other relationships
- Life events
- Family matters
Whatever the origins of an employee’s issues, they can lead to:
- reduced productivity
- conflict, or
- low morale
That’s why it makes good business sense to consider offering counselling to your staff and managers.
Counselling is highly effective with approximately 80% of clients experiencing some benefit.
And employee counselling can have real, tangible benefits for both your business and your employees:
- reducing sickness absence
- increasing productivity
- building loyalty
- minimising negative employee impact on your daily operations
- providing effective and timely support for individual employees either at work or my premises
- helping to meet duty of care obligations and compliance within Health and Safety Executive Guidelines
- allowing you to provide immediate and effective solutions
- providing immediate help to resolve personal and work related problems
- offering reassurance that your organisation values its employees and provides a supportive culture
Why choose Neil Ward to provide Counselling to your employees?
I can offer professional, confidential, independent and impartial counselling for your organisation on an ad hoc, pay as you go basis, as and when you need it.
Initial appointments can usually be offered within a week and often sooner.
The number of counselling sessions provided usually ranges from four to eight.
- Trained in Counselling to Post-graduate Diploma level on a BACP accredited course
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Experience of working as an Affiliate Counsellor for several national and local Employee Assistance Companies
- Experience in assessing, and counselling, for a wide range of personal and emotional problems
- Counselling experience since 2003 and expertise in delivering brief therapy
- Convenient, accessible and professional counselling office in Glasgow City Centre
- Telephone sessions also available
- Excellent local referral network
- Flexible and professional manner
- First class customer service
After you make contact with me, I will contact your employee within 24 hours to arrange an initial appointment.
If, as a result of the initial appointment, counselling seems appropriate, then we will arrange for further sessions to take place.
If counselling does not seem appropriate, I will suggest other agencies which might be more helpful to meet your employee’s particular needs.
Interested in employee counselling? Call me today on 07970 860 711 for more information